Grant program to study cases of tuberculosis
Creation of a tuberculosis (TB) portal of Mycobacterium tuberculosis cases in Ukraine
The Portal program about tuberculosis NIAD (TBPP) is a multinational collaboration for the exchange and analysis of information about tuberculosis to advance research on the issue
The mission of the program is to create a network of global resources of common informatics to improve the understanding of tuberculosis as a disease, to promote the development of new effective early diagnosis, as well as to improve treatment based on tuberculosis resistance to various drugs.
Program goals are:
- Creation of TB data available for stimulation new researches and exploring new ways of providing health care.
- Establishment of an international network of cooperation dedicated to the collection, dissemination and analysis of patient data that will be involved in the study and treatment of tuberculosis.
- Carrying out scientific research on "Creation of tuberculosis (TB) -portal case of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Ukraine" and "Development of a strategy for prevention and treatment of toxic liver disease in patients with multidrug-resistant tuberculosis during chemotherapy and smoking."
Kharkiv National Medical University
The main participants of the project:
• National Research Center "Institute of Experimental and Clinical Veterinary Medicine"
• Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
• Municipal non-profit enterprise "Zaporizhzhia Regional Phthisiopulmonology Clinical Medical and Diagnostic Center" of Zaporizhzhia Regional Council
It is planned to purchase equipment and reagents for the regional tuberculosis dispensary and research on the topic during the cooperation.
Execution period: 01.10.2020 - 30.11.2023