The Training of the workers of The National Police of Ukraine of Zaporizhzhia Region have been started at The Zaporizhzhia State Medical University since 22.10.2018
The Training of the workers of The National Police of Ukraine of Zaporizhzhia Region has been started at The Zaporizhzhia State Medical University since 22.10.2018 as per order №1688 “About government order for training and raising workers qualification in first aid skills in 2018. Workers who don’t have a degree in medicine but have to give first aid treatment to other people due to theirs job duties have started training in the Department of Medical Catastrophes, Military Medicine, Anesthesiology and Intensive Care.
The training course “First at an incident scene” consists of theoretical lectures and practice classes. Trainees have to pass testing and examination on mastering practical skills for simulation cases, after finishing the course.
According to the course program trainees have to master how:
1. Examine an injured person according to the principle of САВСDE system
2. Give pneumocardial resuscitation with an automated external defibrillator to adults and children
3. Give first aid to people with major bleeding
4. Use auxiliary aids for airway patency management
5. Put on a cervical collar and immobilize a spine
6. Evacuate injured people from vehicles
7. Give first aid treatment to people with traumas and people who are in critical condition
8. Deliver the baby