1. Zaporozhye State Medical University joined ECV (Electronic System of Credentials Verification) in the frames of the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG). The above-mentioned Commission assesses the readiness of graduates of medical institutions of the world to admitted to the residency or scholarship programs in the United States of America that are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
2. The Medical Board of California has determined that Zaporozhye State Medical University meets the criteria for recognition of the medical education. Graduates of ZSMU are now eligible to apply for a California Postgraduate Training Authorization Letter (PTAL) or a Physician’s and Surgeon’s Certificate. The Board will add Zaporozhye State Medical University to its list of recognized medical schools.
3. Zaporozhye State Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) as per IMC ACT 1956, The Third Schedule PART II (Section 13). It is a statutory body with the responsibility of establishing and maintaining high standards of medical education and recognition of medical qualifications in India. It registers doctors to practice in India, in order to protect and promote the health and public safety by ensuring proper standards in medical practice).
4. The diploma of Zaporozhye State Medical University has been recognized by Palestinian National Authority. The University is entered in the list of higher educational institutions officially accredited by Palestinian Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
5. Graduates from Zaporozhye State Medical University are recognized by the Sri Lanka Medical Council.
6. Zaporozhye State Medical University cooperates with the Norwegian Directorate of Health
7. Zaporozhye State Medical University is recognized by World Health Organization (WHO)