Work with children
Training school children in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is endorsed by the World Health Organization (WHO) all over the world, and it is conducted within the program “Kids save lives”.
With the purpose of training and popularizing of handling pre-medical help between school children of secondary education workshops –trainings are organized in:
1) Zaporizhzhia Multi-specialized Lyceum No 99;
2) Zaporizhzhia Collegium No 98;
3) Novomykolaivka Intermediate School in Zaporizhzhia region.
• Calling in an ambulance correctly;
• Basis of life support;
• Using AED (Automatic External Defibrillator);
• Stopping external bleeding using tourniquet etc.