Student Board invites students of І–VІ years to participate at ZSMU Student Scientific Conference - 2020 due to the results of activity in scientific circles of the ZSMU departments within 1st round of "All-Ukrainian competition of student scientific works in the fields of knowledge and specialties in 2019-2020". The conference will be held on February 6-7, 2020.
The form of participation at the conference: oral report with thesis publication
To participate at the conference fill in an application and upload your thesis at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MeU-BPv7-SbQXMODaZOzzYcqt3aK589vlZh78lg3kAw/edit?chromeless=1
• Modern issues of internal medicine and cardiology.
• Modern pathological physiology and pathomorphology.
• Modern pediatrics, obstetrics, and neonatology.
• Topical issues of surgical diseases.
• Topical issues in neurology and psychiatry.
• Topical issues of ENT diseases and ophthalmology.
• Anatomic and histological, and biological aspects of medicine.
• Topical aspects of infectious diseases and dermatovenereology.
• Methodology and technology of pharmacy.
• Actual perspectives on pharmacy and pharmacognosy.
• Actual aspects of dentistry.
Requirements for thesis publication
1.The thesis should not exceed 2 pages of printed text, typed in Microsoft Word in doc, docx or rtf format Text should be written in Ukrainian or English
2. Requirements for text: Times New Roman font, size 12. Line spacing 1.5; paragraph indent 1.25; margins: left 3 cm, right 1 cm, top and bottom 2 cm; alignment - in width. References to literature materials are not required.
3. Rubrication of the thesis must include the next date:
Thesis title (by big litters) author’s full name and initials, the year of student studying,(center alignment)
The main text of the thesis should be with center alignment
The thesis publication is free.
Deadline for application and thesis uploading is 26 January of 2020
From January 27, 2020, access to conference registration and downloading of abstracts will be blocked.
The program of the conference will be published on the website of Zaporizhzhya State Medical University on January 28, 2020. We will also publish a thesis collection based on the materials of the conference. It will be available for downolading on the ZSMU website in the section "Annual Scientific and Practical Conferences". All participants will get a certificate.
Please submit a printed version of theses signed by the head of the department, to the scientific department of ZSMU.
21 January 2019